Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Changing It Up - Starting New

I've decided to change things up a bit.  Start new.  Refresh myself.  I don't really know what to call it. I feel the desire to write, regardless of who sees it.  There was a point where I chased topics, chased readers, tried to appeal to people.  I'm not going to be doing that any longer.  At some point, I will likely hide all of my past blog posts.  Maybe it is silly of me, but that's what I'm going to do.  

Anyways, I don't really know what this blog is going to be about at this point.  I'm going to let it be organic and take its own shape.  Maybe it will be amazing and someone will enjoy reading my ramblings and musings.  Maybe it will just be a therapeutic way for me to get my mind right.  Who knows.  Hope you enjoy my journey.

No comments: