Wednesday, April 6, 2016

It's Been a Long Day

Don't we all just need a vacation?  I think we do!  I've developed the habit of preparing for numerous vacations at the same time.  Does anyone else plan out vacations a full year ahead? It gives me something to look forward to!

Since I am a travel agent, I am constantly on the lookout for amazing travel deals for my clients.  As a result, I stumble across quite a few myself.  Like a round trip ticket out of DFW into BOS for $69.  Amazing!  RIGHT?!  Well, today was no different than any other day.  I found myself in the middle of writing down our cruise details for this October (anniversary yes!).  I had to look up some information, and I thought "I wonder what I can find headed out next month." 

This is why being a travel agent works for me.  If I find a great deal that I just can't pass up, I HAVE to see it purchased.  This usually means I have to call a client and ask them if they need a flight to Boston.  Haha!

So, why has it been a long day?  I didn't stop with just the one travel deal!  I suppose it's ok if we have our spring break planned as well as a trip next summer.  Don't tell my husband though because it's a surprise?

No comments: